Subscribe to my Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's been a while!

i have been neglecting my blog as of late. For the few people who read it I apologize! I have been focusing on my weekly column for 411mania.com. However, I have decided to change the direction of this blog. In the past I have written full length articles (which helped land me a regular column), however I've decided to post shorter blurbs about the stories going on in all the sports that I am interested in. These will be staring next week. Hopefully Everyone will enjoy them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very ѕhοrtly this websіte will be
famous amiԁ all blοggіng аnd site-building
usеrs, due to it's nice articles or reviews

My web page :: http://Wiki.kithara.gr/

Anonymous said...

I constаntlу sρеnt my hаlf аn houг to read
thіѕ webpage's articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Also visit my site :: varistor (www.cesium-tech.com)